Thursday, February 2, 2012

Colour Clash.


 

When it comes to colour blocking, you have got to be adventurous! Cos that's where all the fun is, isn't it? Today, I played with three colours - neon yellow, purple and maroon - and two prints. Even though the neon yellow sorta reminds me of the bright vests traffic policemen wear, I still love the bold hue. And I am more than proud to announce my first ever Bao Bao bag by Issey Miyake from Spring Summer 2012 collection! (Thanks to winning Facebook contest organised by Club21



The thing about Bao Bao bags by Issey Miyake is that they are super travel-friendly, they can be flattened and easily packed. A genius design concept, the triangular plates are made of futuristic synthetic material fused to mesh cloth. 



Shirt, Necessary Clothing; Lace Bra, UrbanOutfitters; Shorts, G2000; Belt, nicholas; Necklace & Oxfords, Aldo; Bag, Issey Miyake

Faces of Fashion FW11 Net-a-Porter

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016