Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stud With Me.

Studs. These metal pieces that come in various sizes and shapes have settled on every piece of my accessories but never on my clothes. But when I saw this pair of studded jenas by local designer label ELOHIM by Sabrina Goh, I decided to give it a go. Available in two colours, beige and blue, the studs are perfectly sized - not too big and not too small - while the surrounding fringe adds a subtle texture to the design. 


Photobucket

Shades, New China Opticians; Top, Mango; Pants, ELOHIM by Sabrina Goh; Belt, Peninsula Shopping Centre; Bracelet, Swarovski Crystal; Silver Cuff, Chomel; Flexible Ring, a retail cart from The Cathay; Square Rings, Tuleste Market; Pumps, Nordstrom.


Time for some fashion face-off. It's a loss cause since me ain't no sample size but I want your opinion anyway. So which M wears it better - model or me?

NET-A-PORTER

2 comments:

SJ said...

am loving the simplicity of your outfit and letting the studs take the limelight!

viona said...

thanks, SJ! Studs aren't just for biker girls!

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016