Saturday, August 18, 2012

Casual Chic.

Sometimes, all you need is basic clothing and let your accessories do the talking. 

I'm totally in love with makeup artist, Cheryl's style. As simple as using a scarf to pull her hair back to her rocking arm party (don't get me started) and her shiny oxfords, I feel so inspired I need to embark on my very own arm party search and give my oxfords a good polish! 
Cheryl has not one but TWO Alexander McQueen skull bracelets (I want)! I love how she mixes her bracelet collections with oriental designs, random tribal ones and the badass McQueens. Her blue oriental beaded bracelet was given by her husband, renown bespoke tailor and womenswear designer, Kevin Seah, while the jade bangle right above the oriental one (it's 10 years old btw) is her first jade purchase.

Headscarf and top, Cotton On; Glasses, Andy Wolf; Belt and pants, Kevin Seah Bespoke; Bag, Ling Wu; Arm Candies, Alexander McQueen, Pandora Box, Amen and others; Shoes, Church's.

I have to admit, I have a thing for fashionable couples. 
NET-A-PORTER.COM Shop the new season

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016