Monday, January 30, 2012

Hair Issue.



The most understated fashion statement of all times - hair. If you are one of those who hasn't changed your hairstyle for five years and counting, you are not alone. If you are one of those who has kept your Asian black hair long passed your shoulders and almost reaching your waist, you are not alone. I am officially bored of my frocks. 

To tame your mane like the A-listers (ChloĆ« Grace Moretz and Ashley Greene spotted outside Calvin Klein's Spring Summer 2012 show) requires breaking your bank account. Instead, take inspirations from them and look for cheaper alternatives (I'm fortunate enough to have my Mum, who used to be a hairdresser. It's time to skim through your Facebook Friends List). 


I am sure of one thing, and that is to never perm my hair. Given my round face shape, perming is only going to make it rounder. So I have decided: It's time to rock my frock-ends with a splash of one of my favourite colours, purple, like Jessie J below (side fringe instead of bangs and natural curls instead of artificial straight). 



What do you think? 

Faces of Fashion FW11 Net-a-Porter

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016