Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fashion Has No Rules.



Michelle Violy Harper is one person hard to miss during fashion weeks. Her presence literally makes you stop whatever you are doing to admire how she puts her look together from head to toe. With that and her super down to earth personality, certainly make her more than just a style icon. "There are no rules and you can wear whatever you want. Everyone’s unique. Just be you.” 

Lucky for me, I got to catch up with her during Uniqlo's opening party last year. She has been to Singapore when she was really young (that was the first thing she said after I revealed where I'm from) and she luurves the food! Well.. who doesn't right? So, what exactly does Michelle do in the fashion industry? And what makes her a style icon? Find out more from my 60 Seconds with Michelle Violy Harper
   NET-A-PORTER

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016