Friday, February 10, 2012

First And Forever.


It's amazing how a pair of shoes can actually empower somebody and change the person's life forever. How a lady can own 10,000 pairs of heels and counting, how a gentlemen can keep buying the same pair of shoes when the previous one can't be worn anymore. It sort of happened to me when I was travelling Europe. I bought this pair of flats from a thrift store and wore it till the soles came off. I threw them away and bought another new pair and the cycle continued for five months. Actually, it didn't happen to me. I bought another design. So yes, I'm still searching for my first shoe love
Dr. Martens' latest Spring Summer 2012 #FIRSTANDFOREVER campaign portrays a similar version of passion - the classic account of a couple's first love. Having a quiet moment by the beach, enjoying each other's company on a vast grassland and sharing a meal together (featuring models Agyness Deyn and Ash Stymest), don't you feel a sense of nostalgia? Somehow, all the first experiences in your relationship just seem to stick and will always remain as fond memories, regardless of what happened next. Am I right?
With more than 50 years of shoe-making history, Dr. Martens prove that they aren't slowing down in catering to the new generation. Floral prints, unique cut-out designs, refreshing chalky shades and leather (Croco and Fishskin) certainly keep us wanting for more.
Dr. Martens is located at:
#02-17A Wheelock Place, Tel: 6737 6278
#03-05 Orchard Central, Tel: 6884 7578

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016