Sunday, February 12, 2012

Three of Hearts.



It's funny how I started this outfit from the bottom - my oxfords and turquoise socks. I was wondering which top I can match the socks with, pulled out my drawer and saw a tube top folded inside out, showing its blue underneath. No hesitation indeed! I am totally into boyish colours blue and green at the moment, especially how well they look when put together. 



Top, Staring at Stars at UrbanOutfitters (worn inside out); Pants, United Colors of Benetton; Belt, Thrift store in Lund, Sweden; Silver Cuff, Chomel; Friendship Bands, from Vietnam; Thumb Ring, Far East Plaza; Stacked Rings and Socks, H&M; Oxfords, Forever 21.

Off to Laneway Festival 2012! Praying it doesn't rain but I miss dancing in the heavy downpour at the festival last year!

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016