Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ROCK CHIC


Well.. not that wild I guess. Just some purple hair, leather harness, studded pants and super hot Prada heels. Yes, that's the rocking pair in their Autumn/Winter 2009 Collection. Seriously, I gotta give it to the model who strutted the runway in the literally killer shoes. I could barely walk 10 meters given the arch is almost 70 degrees (no kidding!)



Sadly, this isn't my everyday outfit to work (thou I would love to give my boss a shock of his life). It's for the Reebonz Style Upgrade Contest!

All you have to do it to style a look or make a collage based on either one of these themes: Tea Party, Madonna (my entry) and Tinsel Town, submit it via their Facebook App. Prizes? There are three to be won, one for each theme and I'm not telling you (go for Tea Pary or Tinsel Town please! heh). Submit your entries here. Reebonz Style Upgrade Contest starts today (30th May) to 20th June.

Come on. I ain't that mean. The winners of each theme get to own either a Prada, Miumiu or Balenciaga bag. Totally worth it! Don't forget to share your submissions with me! :)




Harness, Alexandria Chen; Top, from Bangkok; Pants, ELOHIM by Sabrina Goh; Necklace, FOREWORD; Arm Candies (from top), Chomel, Club Monaco, Swarovski, diy; Ring, Forever 21; Belt, Peninsula Plaza; Clutch, River Island; Shoes, Prada.

NET-A-PORTER.COM New Season Now. Shop Now

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016