Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Konnichiwa!

I first met celebrity street style photographer, Rei Shito at Audi Fashion Festival last year. She was seated in front of me and we were waiting for a show to start. I jumped into the opportunity and got her for a quick interview for Singapore's first fashion show live streaming site, FashForward.com. It's crazy how fast a year has passed and we met again at the festival this year.

I love how effortless chic her over-sized denim jacket matches with her floral shorts. It's a great mix from of masculine and feminine pieces. My favourite? Her uber cute and wide smile! I'm sure you agree with me that the Japanese are one of the most friendly and hospitable people. I can totally feel her excitement and energy just looking at this photo. 

Rei-san, can't wait to see you next year!NET-A-PORTER

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016