Friday, June 22, 2012

The Other Half.

So you've met Faith. Here's her other half, Kevin who is currently serving the army. If you realise, both of them are great the layering-sweater-over-shirt look. Kevin's take is pairing his shirt from The Corner Shop with an Acne sweater. I must say his mix of denim and purple is pretty unique though I'm not sure how long he will last outdoor. 

Here comes my highlight: Tommy Ton for Club Monaco Backpack baby! He managed to steal a deal from eBay and boy does it look spacious and sleeeeek. It's definitely a smart move from the fashion house to collaborate with a street photographer who is constantly on the streets. I'm still in search for my Messenger Bag!

One thing I look at when photographing guys on the streets has got to be their shoes. I feel that shoes are one of the most coveted fashion items that get guys going gaga over, just like us girls. And Kevin's oxfords from Mark McNairy is another wonder on its own. Just look at those stitches, construction, quality and details from T-to-H (toes-to-heel).

NET-A-PORTER

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016