Thursday, June 28, 2012

From Me to You.

Unlike many professional bloggers, I don't have the luxury to blog every day. Sadly, blogging isn't my full time job yet. Like many other bloggers, I do have a full time job (fashion related of course and a world's first too!) and at the end of the day, most of my energy would have drained out and my evenings will be spent with my loved ones. But I have so many things I want to share with you! Pardon me for my lack of posts, and be sure once I've struck a balance between my career-blogging-life, you'll see more of me soon!

I have to say, I'm truly thankful that this blog has opened doors to so many opportunities for me. From freelance street photography to writing, styling and even interning in the Big Apple and lastly being a CATALOG Magazine cover girl, I wouldn't have gained so many priceless experiences if it weren't for you, my readers especially. For appreciating my time, sweat (getting street style images aren't as easy as you think!), effort and passion, here's a big HUG and THANK YOU!

In the meantime, if you're a fan of my Facebook page, you would have seen my Instagram (@vionawang) images flooding your news feeds! Come on, don't complain, aren't they pretty interesting (and sometimes rather disturbing)? If not, that's my best way to keep you updated with cool discoveries, news, style tips and random stuff. And seriously, shouldn't you be on Instagram already?

Also, feel free to pop by L'OrĂ©al Professionnel Singapore Facebook page for my twice-monthly street hair fashion column and Herworldplus.com for my monthly street style roundup!

Okay! I'm the last one left in the office. Time to head for my virgin facial! Wish me luck!
NET-A-PORTER

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016