Saturday, July 7, 2012

Home Sweet Home.

Before I even get to the clothes, accessories and flagship store, designer Tory Burch has three kids already. Seriously? With experience at Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang and Narciso Rodriguez at Loewe, it's only a matter of time she becomes a successful owner of her namesake label, and eventually share her love on the shores of Singapore. 
So there I was, stepping into the world of Tory Burch. Known for her unconventional store design, Burch transformed the entire interior into her own. From the furniture (I mean comfy sofas, coffee tables, mirrored walls and more) to the adorably-spotted dressing room (it's huge too!), the only thing missing is a 'Home Sweet Home!' door mat. Surprisingly, its coziness made me feel more relaxed.
Though big on bold prints and bright colours, I was more drawn to the accessories, and especially how she incorporates her iconic logo onto the designs. First up, the Logo Stud Leather Bracelet (first photo, SGD 195). Despite its similar design to that of the Cartier Love Bracelet, this design is more versatile and can easily match your fellow arm candies.
Next up is the Ruth Loafers (SGD 685). Spotted on Harper's Bazaar Singapore Fashion Director Kenneth Goh, this pair certainly looks great on both genders. I'm not a big fan of tassels and stripes but I like how quirky they look together. Let's just say, I'm sold!

Now take a closer look at this Georgiana Leather Tote (SGD 1,115). Can you spot the 'T's? I think it's such a clever design concept and everything else, the colour, gold hardware and stitching, just make it a perfect summer carry-all.

Lastly, I find the texture of the Raffia Zip Clutch with Crystals (SGD 805) rather interesting. A unique fabric choice indeed. It gives more volume and shape compared to that of leather fringe, while the crystals (thou not clear in the photo) make it suitable for your evening look. But be sure to being an extra comb to break the raffia frizz, well, just in case.
Oh and did I mention that the fashion label just started their Spring/Summer 2012 Collection Sales yesterday? Enjoy 40% off, including the accessories featured (except for the bracelet) and snag 'em while stocks last. I didn't post many photos of the store here, coz I think you ought to check it out. Its facade will be ready by end July. Don't forget to mark that for your second trip!

Tory Burch Singapore flagship store is located at Wisma Atria, #02-28
NET-A-PORTER

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016