Saturday, August 4, 2012

Style Lessons from NYFW #2.

Style Lesson #2: Matching Suits & Heels For All.

Are you a fan of matchy-matchy suits? Well, I am. And add a dosage of sky-high heels to that! During NYFW, I've spotted bright suits, floral suits, monochrome suits, printed suits and a whole lot a of variety of suits. I mean, this trend has been going on for a couple of seasons already, but where else can you find both men and women in their suits, strutting their stuff in HEELS? Only in NYFW.

Lose that spoiler: I love his oriental floral suit and of course, him feeling more comfortable in those heels than I do! But, I'll lose that bohemian sling (you don't want to crumple that blazer of yours, don't ya?) and pair it with a sleek clutch like Lauren Santo Domingo on the left. Tres chic!

Style Lesson #1: Keep your childhood in your childhood.

NET-A-PORTER

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016