Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Floating Village.

ជំរាបសួរ! (pronounced as "johm riab sua" which means hi in Cambodia's official language, Khmer) I'm back from exploring the wonders of Siem Reap, Cambodia! Here's my favourite photo of the trip. I saw a group of village kids while we were visiting Kompong Phluk a.k.a Floating Village in the outskirts. 
Kompong Phluk is known for its high-rise housing built on stilts which protect them from the high tide. When the tide comes, the entire village seems like it's floating and hence the name. Aren't the kids adorable? Well, the boy showing his peekaboo was totally unexpected! Anyway, check out my Siem Reapstagrams here!
I will be announcing the winner of my first giveaway this Tuesday! So hurry and submit your entries via my post here

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016