Friday, September 7, 2012

Laid-Back Cool.

Scratching and spinning on the turntable is one thing but DJ Hapa is certainly more than that. I met him at the AOS DJs Preview last week and found out that not only is he one of the three additions to the AOS (a.k.a Ace of Spades) DJ Crew created by The Butter Factory, DJ Hapa is also the national brand director of Scratch DJ Academy in the US. 
DJ Hapa makes it so easy to wear a leather jacket in Singapore. That's from DKNY btw, so are his shirt and pants. I took a closer look at his accessories and became a big fan of his STORM watch. Although I don't wear a watch, I love to look at them, especially the ones which reveal the gears and mechanics. It's so complicated, it's beautiful. I spotted DJ Hapa's vintage jade ring and it was a gift from his grandfather. I've only managed to instragram it, so check it out here.

I'm sure you all know where this pair of sneakers are from. Converse of course! And loosely tight ones too. I have yet to own a pair of Converse myself but I will real soon.

T shirt, jeans and sneakers are awfully common not only in Singapore but all over the world. How Dj Hapa does it, with a jacket, cool watch and even cooler ring, certainly makes him stand out from the rest.
The dumb-ass of me brought my camera without a memory card. Thank god I met Wesley, who was covering the event. Thank you!
NET-A-PORTER.COM Shop the new season

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016