Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Into the Blue.

A new season, a new hair colour! I'm still in love with my purple hair but it's time to change it up. So there I was researching countless of amazing hair colour photos on tumblr and finally decided on BLUE! This time, it's more subtle with a focus on my fringe and the inner layers of my hair. I didn't want to be shouting blue so it pops out whenever the wind blows or when I tie my hair.

While getting my hair done at Salon #1, I picked up a hair colouring tip which I find is suitable for you whenever you want a hair colour change:

Me: So, Jason. How do you know which hair colour best suit your client?
Jason: There are several ways to find out. First of all, you need to find out which colour group you belong to: warm or cool. Warm colours includes red, brown, orange and blond, while cool colours are purple, blue, green and grey.

Me: How exactly do we know which hair colour group we belong to?
Jason: One way is to look at the colour of your veins. A good area to look at is underneath your forearm. If majority of your veins fall under either one of the colour group, it means that you belong to that particular group. Of course, it's still up to you in the end.

I guess for me, it's pretty obvious: I am the cool hair colour girl. Ha. Oh! Btw, I'm wearing Giambattista Valli for Macy's sequin top.

NET-A-PORTER.COM Shop the new season

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016