Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Long & Short.


Okay, I admit. I still can't get enough of PURPLE! Then again, this new shade is more like an in-between, somewhere in the middle of my virgin purple and blue. If you take a closer look, you can spot some ash grey patches as well - that's a personal touch from my favourite hairstylist Jason, from Salon #1.

Here's a twist. I look perfectly normal from the front, like a crazy girl who is obviously not from the corporate world, rebellious and all. Then from behind, well.. I still look like a crazy girl who is obviously not from the corporate world, rebellious and all, except I love to reveal my neck and a couple of moles... just for fun. It does get a little more breezy too!


My overall hair shape now gets a gentle lift, especially at the back, to give it some volume. Although I definitely need more time to maintain it by blow drying the back to keep them in place (my hair tends to curl outwards), I'm absolutely in love with it!

So Anna Wintour has her signature bob, Suzy Menkes her statement pompadour, Kate Lanphear her platinum cut, Taylor Tomasi-Hill and Grace Coddington's awesome red, the list goes on.. and they've all found their look. Is this gonna be my chosen one? The front-long-back-short purple number?

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Style Radar. For our fall campaign, we have handpicked three of fashion’s most stylish women. Shop their style now

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016