Tuesday, January 8, 2013

THE HEARTBREAKS LIVE






I don't usually post about music but for this, I must! If you're in love with indie rock band as much as I am, you would have heard of or know about the Brit rock band, The Heartbreaks. They ain't a typically school mates get together band but in fact, according to Wiki, they first started out as a seaside resort band playing in the suburbs of England and before breaking into the UK music scene. Dubbed as the next big thing to watch, The Heartbreaks has recently released their debut album, Funtimes, and here's my fav track from the album:



Well.. I'm just thrilled that Dr. Martens is bringing the four-man band onto our shores for a live performance in four days! Happening this Friday, 11th Jan at Zouk, The Heartbreaks will be the first band to be featured this year and hopefully more to come. Dr. Martens fans, you're in for a treat. Be the first 300 to adorn your outfit with your fav Dr. Martens and get free entry! If you are a big Dr. Martens fan but have yet to own a pair, I've got your back! Hop on over to my Facebook page for a VIP-giveaway (by VIP, I meant free music and free booze so you better hurry). See you on Friday!

PhotobucketAnd the winner goes to Foo Jielong! I'll email you with the instructions to collect your passes. For the rest of you, thank you for your supports and please don't hate me. I have T-shirts giveaway coming real soon! NET-A-PORTER.COM New Season Now. Shop Now

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016