Friday, March 8, 2013

BASIC SPACE


I like Jamie. I like her vibe. I like her style. I like what she does - she is half the brainchild of Singaporean unisex label, 20:TWOTHREE and part of the barbering/creative team of Heist.

 photo _MG_4069.jpg

I first met Jamie at Zouk's Flea more than a year ago. I like how she creates two different seasonal looks thou wearing the same sheer skirt. Black may be Jamie's wardrobe staple but she still explores other styles by matching it with a variety of prints and textures. 

Style Tip: If you must have something black in your ootd, the best way to freshen it up is to add something of a unique print or texture or colour to your ensemble. 


Let's go back to her Fall look. Jamie prefers to go clean and edgy with the essentials such as her structured sling bag and wears no accessories of any sort. I'm a big fan of her oversized coat. It has a very soft and interesting layering at the back (very versatile!) and it looks great on guys too!

 photo _MG_4072.jpg photo _MG_4076.jpg photo _MG_4077.jpg photo _MG_4075-1.jpg

Here's the roundup: 20:TWOTHREE coat, thrifted skirt and bag, Cheap Monday shoes, socks from Japan.

NET-A-PORTER.COM New Season Now. Shop Now

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016