Monday, March 4, 2013

WILLY WONKA


I would very much love to receive my Golden Ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. But given that only five can be found out of a million chocolate bars distributed worldwide, (looking down at fat tummy) to receive one from ZALORA is as good as a dream come true especially for some RETAIL THERAPY!

Turning one is awesome for e-tailer ZALORA but even better for us, shoppers. All you need to do is spend SGD50 and above (they offer free shipping so every cent spent is entirely on shopping) and you'll receive a Golden Ticket together with your purchase. Apart from buying 4D or Toto with the 10-digit Golden Ticket Code, key it in here to find out what you've won. I'm talking about gift cards up to SGD1,000 (I won two zeros short, SGD10. Argh!), limited edition Havaianas Tote Bags, ZALORA limited edition collateral and up to SGD20,000 worth of prizes!

Here's your chance to receive a Golden Ticket from yours truly. Tell me when ZALORA's birthday is (hint: four days ago) and send your - answer, name, mailing address and mobile number - to me at vw.vionawang@gmail.com.

I'll be announcing the winner via Facebook next Monday, 11th March. So like my page if you haven't! Of course, you got to be residing in Singapore to qualify.

Time to do the math!

NET-A-PORTER.COM New Season Now. Shop Now

No comments:

Archive

© VIONA WANG 2016